Convoy of Kurdish combat units withdraw from Menbej to east of Euphrates

Damascus, A convoy of Kurdish combat units withdrew on Wednesday from Menbej area in Aleppo’s northeastern countryside to the eastern bank of the Euphrates River as part of an agreement for restoring normal life to the north of the country.

The Defense Ministry said in a statement that as per the agreement reached to restore normal life to the northern areas in Syria as of January 1st 2019, a convoy of Kurdish combat units consisting of over 30 vehicles withdrew from Menbej area and headed to the village of Qara Qozaq on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, around 25 km northeast of Menbej city.

The Ministry said that information indicate that around 400 Kurdish fighters have left Menbej so far.

Source: Syrian Arab News Agency

Related Post
HEBRON, Friday, Israeli forces on Thursday night blew up the family house of a Palestinian
RAMALLAH, Monday, PLO Executive Committee Member Hanan Ashrawi called on members of American civil society
GAZA CITY, GAZA STRIP, Hundreds of Palestinians gathered Saturday for the funeral of a woman