RAMALLAH, Minister of Health, Mai al-Kaileh, confirmed on Sunday morning 59 new cases of COVID-19, which brings up the total cases registered so far to 2112.
She said 34 of the cases were in Hebron governorate, south of the West Bank, while 10 were in Jerusalem, three in Bethlehem, one in Nablus and another in Ramallah.
The Health Minister said the latest figures raise the total number of cases confirmed since the outbreak of the pandemic in Palestine to 2112, of which 1484 are still active.
Last night, al-Kaileh pointed out that 11 patients were in a critical condition, and were moved to the intensified care unit. In additon, she said yesterday that two of the 11 cases were connected to a respirator due to having a breathing difficulty.
Source: Palestinian News & Info Agency