Israeli forces order Palestinian families to leave homes for military drills

TUBAS, � Israeli forces Monday ordered ten Palestinian families in Kherbet Ras al-Ahmar, northeast of Tubas in the occupied West Bank, to leave their homes on Wednesday for Israeli military drills, local sources said.

Aref Daraghmeh, who monitors settlement activities and Israeli violations, told WAFA that Israeli forces raided the area of Ras al-Ahmar and handed ten Palestinian families orders to leave their homes next Wednesday from 5:00 PM until 5:00 AM in order to make way for Israeli military drills in the area.

Last week, the same families were ordered to leave homes for the same reason.

Source: Palestinian News & Info Agency

Related Post
RAMALLAH, Sunday, The government of national consensus slammed the Israeli government's announcement for the expansion
NABLUS, Saturday, Extremist Israeli settlers on Saturday attacked Palestinian farmers while they were harvesting olive
GAZA, At least six Palestinians were killed and 252 others injured by live bullets or