Gaza - Ma'an - The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor said that the Israeli army is repeating the stages of genocide that it began implementing in the Gaza Strip a whole year ago, as it intensified its violent bombardment of areas of Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip, coinciding with the start of a ground incursion and the issuance of a new forced evacuation map for the remaining residents of the northern Gaza Strip, announcing the start of a new phase of the war. The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor explained that its field team documented, since 3:00 pm yesterday, Saturday, October 5, until the early hours of today, the occupation army launched more than 70 air strikes and fire belts, in addition to violent artillery shelling on Jabalia and its camp, Beit Lahia, and the northwest of Gaza City. He said that the bombing targeted many homes, gatherings, a water distribution vehicle, and a shelter center crowded with displaced people, killing and wounding dozens. He pointed out that the Israe li army forces began to penetrate late Saturday evening into the northwestern outskirts of Gaza City and eastern Jabalia, amidst launching violent fire belts, before the occupation army announced this morning that it had tightened the siege of Jabalia, which it had previously penetrated several times and carried out dozens of massacres in, in addition to destroying most of its buildings and homes. He pointed out that the Israeli army issued several new maps on Sunday morning, one of which announced the start of a new phase of the war, and in which it renamed the residential blocks in the Gaza and North Gaza governorates, and ordered the remaining residents in those areas to evacuate via Rashid and Salah al-Din streets towards what it described as the humanitarian zone west of the southern Gaza Strip, which it announced had been slightly expanded according to what was stated in one of the maps. The Euro-Mediterranean expressed its concern that this map is a prelude to Israel's efforts to implement the 'gener als' plan' to completely evacuate the Gaza and North governorates and turn them into a military zone, which reinforces these systematic fears that the occupation army has worked on by bombing shelters and residential complexes since last July, which has affected most of the shelters set up in schools with the aim of eliminating the limited livelihood opportunities in the area. Source: Maan News Agency
Related Articles
Tender Results of Government Treasury Bills Worth RO 15.30 Million Issued
Muscat: The total issuance of Government Treasury Bills amounted to RO 15.30 million. The value of the allotted Treasury bills amounted to RO 5 million, for a maturity period of 28 days. The average accepted price reached RO 99.705 for every RO 100, a…
Sultan Haitham Reviews National Achievements, Sets Future Goals at Council of Ministers Meeting
Al Barakah: His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik presided over a significant meeting of the Council of Ministers at Al Barakah Palace, focusing on Oman’s economic and social progress, future aspirations, and international relations. The Sultan expressed gratitude for the nation’s achievements and outlined strategic directives for continued growth and development. According to Oman News […]
Agriculture Affairs Undersecretary meets FAO delegation
Manama, Asim Abdullatif, Undersecretary of Agriculture and Animal Wealth Affairs, met with a delegation from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
The delegation included Fidaa Haddad, Senior Programme Officer at the FAO…
